[NTLUG:Discuss] Multiple Apache-SSL Servers / Same Pass Phrase

Stuart Johnston saj at thecommune.net
Tue Jul 1 14:56:53 CDT 2003

I will be running several apache-ssl instances on the same server, each
for a different customer.  If I use encrypted certificates I will have
to type a pass phrase for each instance any time I need to restart.  If
I used the same pass phrase for each cert then maybe I could write a
script that would take the pass phrase and send it to each instance.
Has anyone done something like this before?

Thanks,
Stuart Johnston