[NTLUG:Discuss] list etiquette

MadHat madhat at unspecific.com
Mon Jul 21 11:09:22 CDT 2003

<SNIPity-do-dah...>

OK.  The charter on the website was discussed in great detail a while
back when we put it together.  The top posting thing is not something
someone is going to get slapped on the hand for.  It was the majority
that agreed that top posting was considered a "Bad Thing(tm)" for list
etiquette, but everyone is going to have their own opinions.  I could
point out some interesting tidbits from this discussion, but I don't
feel it would be appropriate.  If you want, we can start a vote (on the
web site, not here, easier to tally) to see what people think...  but I
don't think it matters that much.

--
MadHat at Unspecific.com
`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.