[NTLUG:Discuss] How does MAPS RBL work?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Tue Jul 29 19:29:51 CDT 2003

Joseph:

When I changed my sendmail.mc to have the empty third argument string:
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`dnsbl.JAMMConsulting.com',`',`"Your IP address "
$&{client_addr} " was found in our blocking list. Please see
http://www.jammconsulting.com/dnsbl for more information."')dnl

The rejection messages are this:
5.7.1 Rejected: 218.188.36.168 listed at dnsbl.JAMMConsulting.com

Instead of the message that I wanted to tell people.

Any ideas why this is occurring?

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by