[NTLUG:Discuss] Jobs list

Greg Edwards greg at nas-inet.com
Fri Aug 8 09:35:46 CDT 2003

Stuart Johnston wrote:
>>A few days ago a couple posts came across the jobs list, one was a
>>20hr/wk and the other I think was a short term setup and admin deal.
>>Does anyone still have a copy of these that they can shoot my way?  It
>>seems that the jobs list isn't archived and I deleted them.
>

> It is archived.  The link on the list page may be slightly wrong but
> it's here:  http://ntlug.org/pipermail/jobs/
>

> BTW, I went to an interview for the 20hr/wk php job and they said that
> it has pretty much turned into full time already.
>
> Good Luck with your job hunting!
>
> Stuart

Thanks.

Note to Chris, Madhat, etc....

The link to jobs archive is broke.  It does not have the /jobs on the
end of the URL, not a biggy but.

The URL attached to the list e-mails is https not http (see above and
below).  Was this intentional?  From https://ntlug.org/pipermail a Not
Found page is displayed.  Neither jobs or discuss can be found, I didn't
try the rest.

 From http://ntlug.org/pipermail everything seems fine.

Just what you guys wanted on a Friday, more work to do ;)

--
Greg Edwards
New Age Software, Inc. - http://www.nas-inet.com