[NTLUG:Discuss] Apache and .htpasswd

Alton R. Pouncey, II alton at trainers-r-us.com
Tue Aug 12 13:31:53 CDT 2003

I don't think you can string AuthUserFiles like that.  I think it
accesses the first one it sees and stops there.  Never tried it though,
so not totally sure.  How about using AuthGroupFile where you specify a
group of users?  Would that suit your needs?

You can read up on AuthGroupFile at:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/howto/auth.html

Alton Pouncey