[NTLUG:Discuss] New Project on Sourceforge FYI

Tom Adelstein adelste at netscape.net
Sat Aug 16 10:06:38 CDT 2003

I received a confirmation that Sourceforge accepted my proposal for a
new project called "leopard".

http://leopard.sourceforge.net/

Project Description: LAMP eGovernment Database Project offers state and
local governments a free open source, web-enabled system for use in
quickly setting up public information sites. You can also use this
system for government-to-government web sites as well.

Registration Description: This project utilizes Linux, Apache, MySQL and
PHP to build generic eGovernment web delivery systems. We wish to enable
state and local governments to provide services over the web in a
standards based way.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/leopard/

If you have an interest in participating, please let me know.