[NTLUG:Discuss] Agenda VR3

severian@pobox.com severian at pobox.com
Wed Aug 20 23:31:32 CDT 2003

Howdy,
   The assets of the original company were bought by Softfield
Technology.  http://www.softfield.com   I ran across it this week in an
article talking about a new version coming out with more memory and a 200
MHz processor.  When I visited the site, I saw they had the old ones for $115.
   I have to say that your review is not a glowing recommendation.  At this
point, I am inclined to pass on it, pending further research.
Good day,
Ralph