[NTLUG:Discuss] is this possible

Chris Cox cjcox at acm.org
Fri Aug 22 09:43:42 CDT 2003

Jack Snodgrass wrote:
> ...... I feel left out. ;( I haven't received ANY virus messages or
> bounces or anything. I thought I was a popular guy. :( I'll just tell
> myself that it's my SPAM Filters are catching all of the bad email ( and
> not catching any good email ) and it's not a indication of my popularity.)

Just so Jack doesn't feel left out, my spam collecting email address
has seen about 15,000 bounce messages in the past day caused by the SoBig.F*
variant going around now.  I was seeing as many as 200-400 messages a minute.

Be glad someone is filtering yours.  If you want.. I can forward mine
to you :-)

My real address hasn't seen but a couple of messages... praise the Lord
for spam filters.