[NTLUG:Discuss] Linux training

Tom McDonald tom at compuclaim.com
Wed Sep 3 11:33:07 CDT 2003

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:18:14 -0500
Thomas Cameron <thomas.cameron at camerontech.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 09:19, Tom McDonald wrote:
>

> > I'm a Certified Linux Instructor, Certified Linux Administrator, and
> > have taught at N Lake College, ITT Tech, IBM, American Airline,
> > Frito Lay, Excelsior, and several one-on-one situations.
>
> Certified by whom?

Linuxcare - back when the were involved in training. They set up a
training program about the same time RedHat set theirs up. The training
branch was called the Linuxcare University back then. They sent one of
their trainers to Dallas for a week to certify myself and another guy.

I guess now they are only certifying equipment.