[NTLUG:Discuss] Off Topic: Sun Announcement

Paul Drew solarcurve at msn.com
Tue Sep 16 10:22:28 CDT 2003

Howdy Guys,
I am not sure if this should not be posted, but I thought it was
interesting, and you guys migt as well. www.sun.com The Sun CEO is holding a
keynote speech webcast today and tomorrow. Expected is details on their new
suite of applications, and how they are now putting themselves in direct
competition with Microsoft in the desktop arena. We will see what they have
to say, but supposably they want to be a desktop alternative, that is going
to be supposable cheaper, and offer the same stuff.

Paul Drew.