[NTLUG:Discuss] linux console

fredjame fredjame at concentric.net
Mon Sep 22 11:08:17 CDT 2003

We have the switches - both KVM, and Console types - we want to use the
Console switch in this case, and we assume that means connecting from a
serial port on the Linux box to a serial port on the Console switch, as
with other *NIX boxes (example, SUN).  At any rate I know of no DB15 to
DB9 pin converter.

--
...small is beautiful.