[NTLUG:Discuss] linux console

MontyS@videopost.com MontyS at videopost.com
Mon Sep 22 13:29:30 CDT 2003

You might be able to edit your /etc/inittab file to do what you are wanting
to do.  After a cursory glance, it looks like you can define where the
console goes per one or more runlevels.

If that doesn't work, you may try an environment variable that would direct
the console to the comm port of your choosing.

man inittab

YMMV

Good Luck,

Monty