[NTLUG:Discuss] Cups Configuration and Epson Stylus C60

brad angelcyk bradangelcyk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 12:32:56 CDT 2003

Few questions for you:

- What version of Ghostscript do you have installed?
    (CUPS formats all pages through Ghostscript)
- Does the test page print through the web page?
- Have you tried changing the make and model both to
     "raw"?  I had a problem printing to a HP printer
and setting both the make and model to raw fixed it.
I think it may have been a problem with my ghostscript
install though.

Hopefully this helps.

Brad