[NTLUG:Discuss] Eudora to Evolution migration

Ralph Green, Jr severian at mail.joimal.com
Wed Nov 5 23:17:04 CST 2003

Howdy,
  This time, I don't have a question, only some good news.  I retired my
Windows 98 email machine and I am using Evolution.  I migrated over 200
megabytes of email and it seems to have gone almost perfectly.  You
can't do a good job with only the Evolution import tool.  But with a
couple of other tools, you can get there. If anyone else is interested I
can post some details.  If not, I'll say no more on the subject.
Good day,
Ralph