[NTLUG:Discuss] Fedora on Dell PowerEdge 700 does not find NIC

Justin M. Forbes 64bit_fedora at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 11:30:23 CDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 03:21:57PM -0500, Neil Aggarwal wrote:
> Here it is again.
>
> Here is the output of lspci -vv again:

Great, got what I need on that... When I get some time (probably late
tonight) I will patch hwdata and kernel. I will throw then on duke and send
you the URL when I get it done.  hwdata probably will not ship as an update
to FC1, kernel is questionable, but if you install the packages I give you,
the updates should be in any errata packages that do get shipped.
Will also get this into FC2 hwdata if it isnt there already (FC2 has to use
a different hwdata due to ALSA).  It does appear that this chip has already
made it into upstream pci.ids.

Justin