[NTLUG:Discuss] VMware rebate - must register at VMware

Burton M. Strauss III Burton_Strauss at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 11:41:01 CDT 2004

What a load of cr*p from the whining puppies.  Don't buy the product if you
don't need it and can't justify the $189 price.

The offer is: "If you are among the 1st 1000, we'll give you a special
discount!"

WOW - What in the world is wrong with that?

The fact is that they're choosing to reach out to the Linux Community and
know enough to do it through the LUGs.  We should be celebrating a clued-in
company.

How about this - buy the product if you can justify the $189 price.  Then,
if it ends up costing you less, consider donating the $100 to an Open Source
project!

-----Burton