[NTLUG:Discuss] Best email servers?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Mon Apr 26 00:52:48 CDT 2004

Steve:

It may not be sexy, but I do all of those things with sendmail.

It is hard to figure out how to get things configured, but once
you do, it works flawlessly.

I have notes on how to set all of this stuff up.
If you are interested, I can share them with you.

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by