[NTLUG:Discuss] RE: Discuss Digest, Vol 19, Issue 80

Jim Adams jmcleanadams at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 31 07:22:54 CDT 2004

Granted we all share different views on things, that's what makes this
list interesting. But arguing whether a software person is an engineer
or not in my opinion is a bit "nit picky". I am sorry to see the Rev
leave, I always enjoyed his posts, very informative without running on
and on. Can’t we just get back to discussing GNU/linux and leave the
definitions of occupations to another forum?
Just My $2 Worth (inflation woes)
Jim

---