[NTLUG:Discuss] Powerful Combo: OpenExchange (OXch) and OpenGroupware.ORG (OGo)

Ralph Green, Jr severian at mail.joimail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:03:53 CDT 2004

Howdy,
  At least twice, he make a statement like:
  'there will _never_ be an "Freedomware" MAPI/XML-RPC connector
for Outlook.'
  Why is that?  Is there some fundamental reason it can't be free, like
a patent protected protocol, or some such?  I note that his statement is
much stronger than just saying that all the pieces for an open solution
are not available at this moment.
Good day,
Ralph