[NTLUG:Discuss] A NTLUG BB

Paul Ingendorf pauldy at wantek.net
Mon Aug 23 23:30:39 CDT 2004

Then add an RSS feed to the BB.  You can download the feed and read it just
like you do e-mail.  A simple link to reply would enable quick easy replies
to each individual message.  I'm not arguing that NTLUG should move to it
only that it could eliminate some of the issues we have seen as of late and
might want to be considered again even though the option has been visited in
the past.