[NTLUG:Discuss] Big Files and Apache

Fred Hensley fred.hensley at comcast.net
Sun Oct 10 11:17:49 CDT 2004

I ran into a similar situation on a DAMP (Debian Apache MySql Php)
server that came together a few weeks ago.

My installation of Apache 1.3 did not appear to have any issues
transferring large sized files, but the integrated PHP server (PHP4) had
a cap on the maximum file size it would allow for upload.

If you are not using PHP for your web scripting, then it must not be the
issue.

However, have you tried doing a locate or find for the filename
"php.ini" on your system?

-Fred-