[NTLUG:Discuss] FedoraCore3 - Evolution 1.4/1.5 to 2.0 Update & Screen Blanking Problems

MadHat madhat at unspecific.com
Mon Dec 13 08:30:25 CST 2004

On Dec 13, 2004, at 6:50 AM, lonny.dahl at verizon.com wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, what is it about Thunderbird that doesn't work
> with
> your mail server?

Thunderbird is the only mail client I have ever tried (and I have tried
a lot) that did not like my self signed cert and would not make it past
the point of checking the cert.  Most just warn of the "self
signedness" but still work with them.  The error was vague (like just
said "an error occurred" and nothing more) and reminded me of using
windows, so I moved on.