[NTLUG:Discuss] RE: At Decatur Days Inn - heading out

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Dec 13 09:23:46 CST 2004

Well, looks like my timing was bad.
I assumed most people would be busy mid-Monday,
but figured it couldn't hurt to offer to meet upm
Sure wish I was a bit more flexible, but I've got to be in Vegas for Wednesday.

I probably won't be driving back through here until spring.
But I should be more flexible on the return trip.
Assuming I'm not rushing on to the next contract jobbie.
Which always seems to be the case.

Thanx again to all who responded,
as well as the list for putting up with the OT.

--
Bryan J. Smith (currently mobile)
b.j.smith at ieee.org