[NTLUG:Discuss] Wanting to speak the language

Paul Ingendorf pauldy at wantek.net
Wed Feb 23 23:07:51 CST 2005

Hmm religious wars.  Find a friend you respect in the tech field ask what
languages they love and start in on it.  You will have a ready made resource
for questions you might have about the languages specific constructs and you
will not start a religious war over what a community thinks is best for you
to start off with.