[NTLUG:Discuss] Postfix Segmentation Error

Jack Snodgrass mylinuxguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 08:39:58 CST 2005

Not sure.. I haven't seen that problem. google doesn't have many hits on
postfix fc3 segmentation fault.

What type of CPU do you have? Maybe the FC3 rpm is optimised
for one type and you have something slightly different.

What do you do ( exactly ) when you get the segmentation fault?
Does postfix reload give you that or do you get it installing the rpm
or what....

jack