[NTLUG:Discuss] IRQ conflict ?

Tom Hayden tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net
Wed May 4 23:01:05 CDT 2005

I have been trying to get my Debian (woody) system to use my
U.S.Robotics modem. In the process I have determined that both the Modem
and my IEEE 1394 host controller are using/assigned IRQ 21. Currently
nothing is connected to the IEEE 1394 bus. Is this a conflict and could
it cause problems trying to access the modem? (If this is the case it
might also explain some problems I am having on the windows side.)
--
Tom Hayden III

Coherent solutions for chaotic situations

tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net
214-435-4174

1531 San Antone ln.
Lewisville Texas 75077