[NTLUG:Discuss] I'd like to ask the hive mind.....

Clark Fichtl clark at fichtl.us
Thu Nov 3 08:38:06 CST 2005

Behalf Of Clay
>Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:54 PM
>To: NTLUG Discussion List
>Subject: [NTLUG:Discuss] I'd like to ask the hive mind.....
>
>say folks -
>
>I'm of a mind to take some actual sit-down, week-at-a-time Linux
courses.  My idea is to pursue the Redhat certs, not so >much b/c I want
to be a RHCE, but rather, I want to learn all that, and frankly I find
that I work / learn best in a classoom environment.

>I've been looking at RedHat's training pages, and their bundles look
good, but a little pricey.  Is there a firm here in >Dallas that you
know of that teaches the requisite skills well, but at a better cost
than the "official" RH vendors?