[NTLUG:Discuss] Fedora core 4 can not detect IP

. Daniel xdesign at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:00:42 CDT 2006

I think there must me a little more to the story than what we've seen.

Is this a different computer, a different network card or just a different
OS load? Depending on how the machine was set up, your eth0 device may not
be set up with dhcp enabled.  What do you know how to check?  Whatever
additional information you can provide might prove useful.