[NTLUG:Discuss] Any idea how to get a Sprint EVDO wirelessbroadband card to

. Daniel xdesign at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:44:00 CDT 2006

I have the same card and I'm running it under Fedora Core 5.  The device
shows up as two serial devices: /dev/ttyUSB0 and /dev/ttyUSB1

I found instructions on how to set it up under Ubuntu but it seems it
worked just fine under FC5 save the update of "/etc/resolv.conf"  I ended
up stitching it together with a script.  I might make it a little more
fancy by having it detect if the card is present and stuff like that.  I
wonder if there is a GTK2 shell script extension?

Anyway, the link to the site is here:

http://www.cs.drexel.edu/~kfu22/evdo/