[NTLUG:Discuss] Roadrunner Internet?

. Daniel xdesign at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:33:55 CDT 2006

Actually, I have similar concerns.  I hope someone has some insight into
it.

But that said, I was originally an AT&T @home subscriber.  When it got
moved under Comcast, I had similar concerns but it seemed like they pretty
much left "working" alone and didn't seem to change anything.  I don't know
what RoadRunner service is like but I suspect it may be the same deal.
After all, it's pretty easy to just leave things as they are and they'd
have some pretty important reasons to spend the money to change things.