[NTLUG:Discuss] OpenOffice 2.0.3 upgrade - Debian

Stuart Johnston saj at thecommune.net
Fri Aug 25 08:58:08 CDT 2006

According to the Debian bug reports, this is no longer the case with the version currently in
Testing.  Keep in mind that when you install packages from backports.org, you are installing
unofficial, development versions.

Do other distros disable the Java dependent functionality or do they have it all working with the
Java compilers?