[NTLUG:Discuss] folding at home -- slightly OT

John Thomas thomas.ja at comcast.net
Mon Sep 25 08:03:48 CDT 2006

I'm running the Rosetta protein-folding project on my computers.  It's
one of the projects of the Berkeley Open Infrastructure project at
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/.  It was interesting to get set up, but it
runs nicely once you figure out how to do it.  I'm running it on one
machine under Red Hat Workstation and another on Windows XP.

I'll check out the program you mentioned.