[NTLUG:Discuss] browser can't resolve some domain names, including google.com

Larry D'Agostino larrydag at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 07:02:10 CST 2006

Results with nslookup google.com (with Netgear IP).  seems to work.  still
baffled.

Server:         192.168.0.1
Address:        192.168.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   google.com
Address: 64.233.187.99
Name:   google.com
Address: 72.14.207.99
Name:   google.com
Address: 64.233.167.99

I tried Alvins recommendation.  Didn't work after shutting down yast.  Do i
need to reboot?