[NTLUG:Discuss] Yesterday's presentation!

. Daniel xdesign at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 19:05:49 CST 2006

http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/downloads.html
http://www.maynidea.com/sendmail/relaydelay.html
http://www.wesmo.com/rpm2html/x86/relaydelay-0.04-1.i386.html

Above are some links on the topic, the first of which is the primary site.
Having it available in a convenient RPM format is just nice though I'm
unsure how much work it actually saves yet.

One thing I'd like to know is if there is a webmin module for this thing.
I haven't checked even a little as I've been suffering from a headache all
day today and cannot concentrate.