[NTLUG:Discuss] Use DNS for redundant geographic sites?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Tue Nov 21 23:04:35 CST 2006

Leroy:

My ultimate goal is to create a web site that will
always be available.

I have two datacenters in two different cities so
I thought I could use a server in each of them to
give me ultimate redundancy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
	Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.