[NTLUG:Discuss] I need some advice, quick

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Mon Dec 25 13:10:39 CST 2006

When I gave my talk on greylisting to the group in October (November?)
one of the gfolks in the audience said that when he did what you did,
gmail saw his personal server as a spam center  since such a high
percentage of the mail from that IP was spam and they quit accepting
mail from his server at all.

You may want to check:

mailq ; mailq -Ac

on magnolia.  you ay find that tons of mail is queueing there because
gmail won't accept it.

Just assumptions on my part based on heresay.

Wayne

--

Wayne Walker

www.unwiredbuyer.com - when you just can't be by the computer