[NTLUG:Discuss] CentOS 4.4 wont boot - how do I restore boot sequence?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Thu May 3 13:40:27 CDT 2007

Robert:

It does not get to grub.

The machine gets to the bios checking for a bootable CD
and then stops.

I checked the bios and the drives are there.  They are SATA
drives.  I can see the data when I boot the LiveCD and mount
/dev/md0, /dev/md1, and /dev/md3

Any ideas?

Thanks,
	Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.