[NTLUG:Discuss] Saurday

Richard Geoffrion ntlug at rain4us.net
Thu Jun 14 18:24:24 CDT 2007

Jerome Haltom wrote:
> Oh. Cool. I have quite a bit of experience with LDAP + Samba.
>
> I sort of lead the mostly dormant Ubuntu Directory team. If only I had
> more time!

Well that's just COOL!   I hope to give a VERY easy to understand
presentation using non technical descriptions.  I confiscated a rolodex
this afternoon and I'm stopping to purchase a mouse trap on my way
home.  I think the other items I need are at the house.   Lets see...
Kids old science fair project, some 11"x17" paper, a wig,  paint sticks,
a glove (of the non-Michael Jackson variety).... what else... a hat or
two??  A potatochip fresh-saver-clip....  A dual dual-core AMD64 server
with VMWARE, a Mac.....

I wonder if I should bring a ball of string and some wax...  I'm sure I
could fit those in too....

yeah.. I struggled REALLY hard to understand this as I implemented it.

--
Richard