[NTLUG:Discuss] Scriptable, javascript-aware web browser OR virtual operator

Carl Haddick sysmail at glade.net
Fri Aug 31 09:04:45 CDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 08:08:49PM -0500, David Stanaway wrote:
> Interesting way of doing it.
>
> But for me:
>
> bash$ TZ=GMT date
> Fri Aug 31 01:04:20 GMT 2007

True, but I was wanting to revisit the idea of pulling data off an
interactive web site with a Python script.  That timezone site was just
the first site I found with a 'submit' button.

But I guess there are still those who live in emacs, doing everything
from within the editor.  Maybe these days there are also those who live
in their web browsers... :-)

Carl