[NTLUG:Discuss] NTLUG is looking for a new home (meeting place)

Chris Cox cjcox at acm.org
Wed Sep 19 16:10:30 CDT 2007

For many years now we have enjoyed the space that Nokia has so
graciously provided.  Thank you Nokia!

However, as business plans changes, buildings change hands
and our ability to meet at the Nokia facility will soon come
to an end. :-(

So.... We are looking for a new host.  Preferably in between
Dallas and Fort Worth.  The Irving area (where we are now...)
is fine (for example).  With that said, beggars cannot be
choosers.  So do consider this an open request for anywhere within
30 miles or so of the current meeting location.

Requirements:

1. No cost. And I MEAN no cost.

2. A room that can seat at least 60 - 80 people.

3. Air conditioning.

Bonuses:

1. Also nice to have some presentation technology (e.g.
LCD projector) that we could use.

2. A place where we can host our annual Linux fair (requires
even more space, possibly multiple rooms).

3. Internet access of some kind.

If you are interested in hosting NTLUG please send me a
direct email with 'NTLUG is looking for a new home' in
the subject line.  Email me at cjcox over there at acm.org.

Thank you,
Chris