[NTLUG:Discuss] New Version of Linux Book

JC Ahangama jc at LANandWAN.com
Sat Oct 27 17:15:14 CDT 2007

Thank you Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at ntlug.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at ntlug.org] On Behalf
Of Dennis Rice
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 5:04 PM
To: NTLUG Discuss
Subject: [NTLUG:Discuss] New Version of Linux Book

For all interested, I have just uploaded my latest version of my book -
HOWTO Learn and Use Linux.  Now in a 2 volume format, with V1 being the
basics and V2 having a lot more work to be done.  You can download it
from my web site at www.dearroz.com.

I should also add that in spite of the fact that I want the book to be
done, it never will be because Chris Cox keeps teaching me more.

Want to put in a special thanks to Dennis Kaptain, who developed a PHP
script for me to include in the html script.
It works great -- THANK YOU Dennis.

Dennis Rice