[NTLUG:Discuss] hp dv9620us

Wayne Dahl w.dahl4 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 28 13:09:06 CST 2007

Wayne Walker wrote:
> I Gave up and went to Ubuntu.  It works flawlessly as a desktop, joe
> user system.  It drives me nuts because everything else I work on at
> home and at work is RedHat based, but only Ubuntu got all the hardware
> in my notebook working....
>
> Wayne

Ubuntu got the Broadcom wireless card working?  I've had issues with
mine, which seems to revolve around WPA encryption.  What encryption
scheme are you using to connect to your wireless router?  Did you have
issues?  If so, how did you get around them?  I wound up giving up for
now and have just used our Sprint broadband wireless modem for internet
connectivity.

Thanks,

Wayne