[NTLUG:Discuss] double checking location for meeting

Chris Cox cjcox at acm.org
Fri Jan 18 23:49:27 CST 2008

Ian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At what time should a noob who needs some help/training with an Ubuntu
> install show up? Will there be someone there to help me before the
> main presentation, as indicated on ntlug.org ?

The Linux Installation Project meets in a room behind the auditorium.
You go through the main meeting room (the small auditorium), hang
a right and go to the end of the hallway, hopefully you'll see
a room with some geeky linux users in it :)

Attention LIP volunteers.. you'll probably have multiple customers.
Can I get a few "I'll be there" from ya'll??