[NTLUG:Discuss] MySQL install issues

Stephen Davidson gorky at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Jan 21 11:23:10 CST 2008

Hi Stuart.

Thanks.  Tried that, still did not work.  The way things are acting, I
think the post-install script is setting a password somewhere, but that
its not documented.  So, I gave up, and tried PostGresSQL.  From
scratch, to logging in via psql (command line tool) and JDBC, about 1
hr.  Guess I am going to use PostGresSQL for my Bugzilla install.

Regards,
Steve