[NTLUG:Discuss] what is your favorite IPTABLES tutorial site?

Tony imageek72 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 08:26:37 CST 2008

We actually use fwbuilder in a production environment on all our
firewalls. We have 3 clusters of 2 linux boxes at our main site for
our inet to dmz and inet to lan firewall, wan to dmz and wan to lan
firewall. The third cluster is actually our site to site vpn cluster.
But firewall rules need to be pushed to them also. Then we have
another cluster at our DR site. Then about 7 more at various offices
in different locations. We can use fwbuilder on all of them and have
the ability to share common objects. There is a bit of a learning
curve but its not that bad at all. And over the past couple of years
fwbuilder has come a long way.