[NTLUG:Discuss] snmp manager recommendations

Monty Shinn montys at videopost.com
Wed Feb 6 06:46:09 CST 2008

And that's the problem - I don't know for sure what they are wanting to
do with the SNMP manager.  I'm not sure that they know.

 From what I gather, they are wanting to monitor various parameters of
the units, and send emails out when a given reading moves outside a
preset window.  That is all the information I can get out of them.

Unfortunately I have never dealt with SNMP, so I am not even aware of
the possibilities.

Thanks,

Monty