[NTLUG:Discuss] Board Elections new meeting location for March and April IMPORTANT

Chris Cox cjcox at acm.org
Sat Feb 23 00:14:18 CST 2008

Both the March 15th and April 19th meetings of NTLUG will be graciously located
with the North Texas PC Users Group at King of Glory Lutheran Church
located on the North side LBJ frontage road between Hilcrest and Preston
in Dallas.

I apologize for any inconvenience on the location change.  We do have the
option of making that our "permanent" home... it is something for each
of us to consider (NTPCUG does have annual dues of $36/person, $60/family).

NTPCUG meets in the basement of the church.  You enter on the North side
of the building (side away from the freeway).  There's an access code
required to get in... we'll do our best to handle entry during March
and April (various members will know the access code).

Also.. don't forget that we're electing our new board at the March
meeting... so PLEASE try to make it if at all possible.

The board nominees are:

   Chris Cox
   Rick Cook
   J. Jentink