[NTLUG:Discuss] Linux + Wireless on the UTD campus.

Steve Baker steve at sjbaker.org
Sat Jun 14 21:07:37 CDT 2008

That's AMAZINGLY helpful!  The true joy of having a local Noth Texas
Linux group (rather than generic Linux mailing lists) is that you get
help as specific as the Wiki specific to that university - and the name
of an actual person to talk to!

Outstanding!  Many thanks!   I'm sure we can get it going from here.