[NTLUG:Discuss] Fwd: repository+SPM+Audacity

Allen Meyers chef11994 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 30 07:37:09 CDT 2008

This is a repeat as Ralph was my only previous reply and his was to try again. Well I have tried several times and I know I am connected and I have super fist DSL. Since its not network is it possible that the repository is not available to me for some reason or is there an alternate plan to load audacity. Please advise and thanks

In an attempt to download Audacity I opened SPM+settings+ Repositories
Make sure that Community-maintained Open Source software (universe) is checked :
Clicked reload went through process?? then
Could not download all repository indexes

The repository may no longer be available or could not be contacted because of network problems. If available an older version of the failed index will be used. Otherwise the repository will be ignored. Check your network connection and ensure the repository address in the preferences is correct.
Anyone-any thoughts
Appreciate any suggestions

Allen

        Allen Meyers