[NTLUG:Discuss] Filtering a list with a list

Ralph Green sfreader at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 20:05:22 CST 2009

Howdy,
  Assuming these entries are in a SQL database,
  Select email_id from source.email_id
 where email_id not in select email_id from exclusion.email_id email_id

If that does not answer your question, could you add more information.
Is your data in two text files, python dictionaries, or what?
Good luck,
Ralph